Once again the Integrated Systems Europe has turned out to be the leading international AV trade fair. This year, too it saw a record number of visitors. An increasing number of manufacturers presented their latest products for the first time at ISE in Amsterdam. We, too, consider this fair a highly important platform for introducing new products and solutions to the trade.
We would like to thank our partners and customers for attending our stand in Amsterdam! We would like to take the opportunity to present the latest news to those who were not able to come and see us. In addition to time-tested solutions for event & system integration we also presented the following sophisticated innovations:
- • Fullwhite® Setup Aid | Simpler attachment and improved protection of the projection surface
- • Fullwhite® und VarioClip® SafetyClamp | Secured profile connector for VarioClip® and Fullwhite®
- • VarioClip® Lock | Our unique quick-lock mechanism is now also available for VarioClip® systems
- • VarioClip® Release Slide | For easier and faster dismantling of the projection surface for VarioClip® systems
- • Wings Avio Manager 2D |Fast and intuitive realization of large AV projects
- • FHD Player | The new syncable Solid State HD Media Player
- • UHD Player | The new syncable Solid State 4K Media Player
- • Wings Engine 4K Uncompressed | Media Server 2x 4K uncompressed TIFF sequences with 60fps
- • 4K Live Camera and Content Production | Native 4K/6K editing with RED Digital Cinema cameras
- • Gesture controlled projection solutions | Optionally with Myo armbands, RadarTouch, Kinect, LeapMotion,…
In addition to all this many other manufactures also put faith in our products. Many well-known suppliers used our AV solutions at their exhibition stands:
- • AED projected a surround panorama at the exhibition stand using 2x Wings Stage Quad Media Servers and 7x Barco projectors.
- • Canon used 8x XEED WUX400ST short-throw projectors for a projection of an extraordinary spatial experience. <link http: avstumpfl.com en news-events news news-single article canon-and-av-stumpfl-to-show-an-extraordinary-projection-experience-at-ise-2015-1 external-link-new-window external link in new>Here you can find a detailed user report.
- • Casio used Wings Vioso for a visualization with 6 x UST projectors.
- • NEC projected onto AV Stumpfl projection screens.
- • Panasonic projected onto Fullwhite projection screens and played content using the HD player.
- • Sony used Wings Vioso to visualize a panorama projection with 2 x 4K projectors.
- • Vioso demonstrated a dome projection with 12 x Optoma ML759 LED projectors.
- • Vivitec projected with Wings Vioso and 3 projectors onto a Curve panorama projection screen.